Reading,  Writing

Congratulations…!

Congratulations to the Regency RITA finalists for best Regency of 2005!

Drumroll…..

• A Reputable Rake by Diane Gaston–Harlequin Mills & Boon Limited – Linda Fildew, editor
  • Miss Whitlow’s Turn by Jenna Mindel–NAL – Rose Hilliard, editor
  • Just Say Yes by Myretta Robens– Kensington Books – Hilary Sares, editor
  • The House Party by Jeanne Savery–Kensington Books – John Scognamiglio, editor

I particularly want to congratulate my friend Jenna Mindel, a critique partner before she moved away from central New York to the boonies of Michegan (smile!). Jenna, I know how much this means to you, and I know how hard you’ve worked for this. A nicer person couldn’t be made happy!

And for those who did not final–keep doing what you do. We are all winners, doing what we love, writing romances for the best readers in the world.

Viva the Regency!

Laurie
Lord Ryburn’s Apprentice
Signet, January 2006

Lois

Yeah, congrats!!!! 🙂

Lois

Congrats all–and I’d like to add further congrats to my critique partner Chris Zampi whose regency-set finaled in the short historical category of the Golden Heart. Go Chris!

Janet

Thanks, Laurie, for posting, and congratulations to all the finalists! My extra toast goes to my good friend Myretta Robens. If there was a contest for best laugh, she’d get that, too (plus she thinks I’m funny).

Yay for the Regency!

Santa

Congrats everyone!!

I just finished ‘Miss Whitlow’s Turn’ today! Talk about a coinkidink! Loved it!

I’d like to congratulate Diane Gaston (aka Diane Perkins) for her Regency nomination! We’ve been good friends ever since the brilliant Cara matched us up in the Beau Monde mentor program a few years ago. I’m so excited for her!!!

Amanda

Congrats all! And may I say a thank you to the Riskies for their unswerving devotion to the Regency! To paraphrase Mark Twain, rumors of its death have been greatly exaggerated!