Risky Regencies

Elena and Janet Mud Wrestle Again

The finalists of the New Jersey Romance Writers’ Golden Leaf Contest have been announced, and Riskies Elena Greene and Janet Mullany will be duking it out for the Regency category! Click the title of this post for the full listing. The third finalist, Meredith Bond (Dame Fortune), will be joining them in the Hepplewhite-inspired tub of mud.

The results will be announced at the New Jersey Put Your Heart in a Book Conference, coming up in a couple of weeks!

Diane Perkins

My biggest and best congratulations to these three finalists! Janet and Elena and Merry! No matter who emerges from the mud, it will be a happy result. Way to go, ladies! I’ll be in New Jersey to cheer you on!

Pam Rosenthal

At my advanced age, I welcome any opportunity to say “you go, girls!” — especially such a happy opportunity as this one (or do they say that anymore?… well, anyway…)

Lois

Oh cool! 🙂 By the way, do any of you know the details for the book signing on that Saturday? I’m hoping to go, fingers crossed (it certainly helps that I’m all of a couple towns away! LOL), but I’m sort of lost on the details.

It’s my first potential author signing (so I’m hoping I don’t make a fool out of myself when meeting any of you guys!) and I don’t want to miss it or be late or something. But also, is there a fee to get in. . . I can’t think of any other questions, but anything a first timer needs to know would be totally appreciated! 🙂

Lois

Diane Perkins

This is great, Lois!!! this is what the New Jersey Romance Writers website says: (Saturday) …a literacy book signing from4:00 – 6:00 p.m., which is open to the public.
Whoopee!
I don’t know if I am signing or not!
I don’t really have any new books…But I’ll be around.

Lois, do come and say hello at the booksigning!
Janet

Congrats to both of you! And best of luck for a first-place tie! 🙂

Todd

I am quietly humbled to be in the presence of such (wide-spread) greatness. 🙂

Todd-who-is-rooting-for-both-of-you

I hope to see you there, Lois!

And Todd, what was this about wide spread greatness? Are you implying any of us consume too much chocolate in the pursuit of our craft?

Elena, wishing a brownie would materialize next to her coffee