Uncategorized

Sneak preview of new BBC Pride & Prejudice

Bedchamber with a young Mr. and Mrs. Bennett in four poster bed. Zoom in on bare breasts.
Mrs. Bennett: Yes, yes!
Fade Scene as above.
Mr. Bennett: Yes, yes!
Fade Scene as above.
Concerned bystander (stepping in front of camera): I don’t think the book starts like this.
Director: Of course it doesn’t. Get him out, someone. Okay, we’ve had Jane and Lizzy’s conceptions, who’s next?

*******

Shot of countryside. A group of young women walk across the landscape. Repeat.

*******
Grounds of Pemberly. Pond. Matthew McFadyen emerges wearing wet shirt.

**********

Upstairs, the Bennett’s house. Jane dressing for the ball.
Jane: Does this make my butt look big?
Zoom in on her almost naked breasts.
Elizabeth enters carrying a large basket of out of season flowers. She smiles knowingly.

*******
Shot of countryside in rain. A group of young women walk across the landscape.

*******
Grounds of Pemberly. Pond. Colin Firth emerges wearing wet shirt.

*******

Bennett’s garden. Unspecified number of young women run across the lawn.

*********

Grounds of Pemberly. Pond. Large male pig wallows.

********

Bedchamber. Bedchamber with Lydia and Wickham in four poster bed. Zoom in on bare breasts. Mr. Darcy enters. He glowers.

********

Grounds of Pemberly. Pond. Laurence Olivier emerges wearing wet shirt in black and white.

*******

Bedchamber with Lizzie and Mr. Darcy in four poster bed. Zoom in on bare breasts.

******

The Bennett sisters, topless, walk across a grassy meadow.
Director (stepping in front of camera): What the hell’s this?

BBC Official: Regulations, gov. You haven’t met the official BBC bare breasts quota.

Director: Oh, that’s okay then. Action!

Let us know what silly things you’ve done today, and vote for Rules of Gentility in AAR’s Annual Reader Poll –it’s in the Favorite Funny category.

janegeorge

Going to work was the silliest thing I did today. Every single day I shake my head and wonder why I’m still there. Silly paycheck.

Thanks for the heads up about AAR. I voted for TROG because I loved every page, not because I’m a kiss-@ss or anything. 🙂

Do you know if the new P&P will also have shots of sheep gamboling across meadows? I am overly fond of that kind of thing. And I’m hoping for more arty shots of carriage wheels and horses hooves, too!

doglady

Oh, Janet, I SO needed this after the day I had at work. Too funny for words! Then again I am not surprised as I LOVED TROG!

I have to agree with Jane. The silliest thing I do every day is go back to my soul-sucking job. True, it does pay for little luxuries like food, toilet paper and living indoors, but there are days I wonder how much I really need those things!!

Maggie Robinson

I shoveled snow. Now I long for Aleve and a rum drink in the tropics (Forbidden Shores, perhaps?).

Silly things?
I stayed up ALL NIGHT finishing my page proofs, sent them in time and went to sleep at 7:45 AM—and still got to Curves by 12:30 PM….well, 12:35

I voted for TROG

doglady

Okay, now O Divine One. No need to make the rest of us look like slackers!!

Okay, now O Divine One. No need to make the rest of us look like slackers!!

hahahahahaahahha!
(of course, I’ve been a vegetable the rest of the day)

Haven Rich

I’ve been working on two websites at once, so they might both be finished by V-day!

Not to mention that I just finished redesigning my own on a pure whim.

Oh thanks for the votes, Jane and Doglady.
I too have an exceptionally silly day job but even if I didn’t I don’t think I’d be nearly as industrious as Diane or Haven.

I was taken in by the first sighting of the BB. By the time the second wet shirt appeared, I was wondering what Janet had to drink. By the time the BBC regulations bit came on, I wondered no more.

The silliest thing I did today was blow off going to Curves in the morning because I was sleepy.

Yup, I voted.