My Regency Historical title from 2004, The Spare, is now available on Kindle, Kindle UK and Nook. It’s a little bit of a Gothic tale in that it has a castle and a ghost (or does it?) There’s also amnesia (not total amnesia) and a hot Navy captain and a little (grown up!) red-headed girl. Here’s the cover, which a friend of mine called an erotic watercolor and Disney Does Dirty. I’m going to do some cover research with this title by switching out the cover in a bit and seeing what happens to sales.
What do you think? Different, yes, which is good. But too different?
Regardless, my long Out of Print title is now available! Yay!!!
The Confession Portion of The Blog
My TBR. OMG. And this is just the pile I can reach from my chair, in absolutely no order. There are more, but I’m not getting up to look.
- Devil’s Own, Veronica Wolff
- What I Did For Duke, Julie Anne Long
- Visions of Magic, Regan Hastings
- Silver Borne, Patricia Briggs
- The Lady Most Likely, Quinn et al
- Lion’s Heat, Lora Leigh
- How to Marry a Duke, Vicky Dreilling
- Miss Madcap, Joan Smith
- Ravished by a Highlander, Paula Quinn
- Wise Man’s Fear, Patrick Rothfuss (loaned out hard copy, have eBook on iPad)
- No Control, Shannon K. Butcher
- Tall Tales and Wedding Veils, Janes Graves
- No Regrets, Shannon K. Butcher
- Hostage Zero, John Gilstrap
- Dreamfever, Karen Marie Moning
- Living Nightmare, Shannon K. Butcher
- Luck of the Wolf, Susan K. Krinard
- Wolfsbane, Patricia Briggs
- Unveiled, Courtney Milan
- The Mockingbirds, Daisy Whitney
- Dreams of a Dark Warrior, Kresley Cole
And that doesn’t include eBooks, except for Rothfuss.
The pile is only going to get bigger and deeper as my deadline approaches because I can’t stop buying books.
What’s in your TBR (print or eBook)?