Risky Read Along

I’m going to make an executive decision, half of the commenters suggested Edith Layton. Her name came up the first time, too, so let’s find a Layton
Edith Layton Book List

At least some of her books are also available for Kindle so I presume they are likely to be available in other digital formats as well.

Edith Layton at Amazon

Edith Layton at B and N

So, what looks good? Any suggestions, favorites or what have you?

Opine in the comments.

About carolyn

Carolyn Jewel was born on a moonless night. That darkness was seared into her soul and she became an award winning and USA Today bestselling author of historical and paranormal romance. She has a very dusty car and a Master’s degree in English that proves useful at the oddest times. An avid fan of fine chocolate, finer heroines, Bollywood films, and heroism in all forms, she has two cats and a dog. Also a son. One of the cats is his.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Barbara Monajem

Well, I ordered The Duke’s Wager b/c the price was acceptable. Some of hers are way too expensive secondhand.

The only one of hers I’ve read is The Fire-Flower. Lots of cheap copies of that on Amazon.

Glad you didn’t decide on The Mysteries of Udolpho. I’ve been reading that for four years and I’m still not done!

Artie Mesia

I think I’m intrigued by “To Wed a Stranger” or maybe one of her “C” books…like “The Cad” or “The Choice”.

I prefer it to be one available on Kindle!

Kat
Kat

I would prefer to read a book that I could get thru e-download.

Amanda McCabe/Laurel McKee

Oh fun!! I haven’t read a Layton in ages. I know I have some in the keeper boxes…

I have a number of Edith Layton’s in my library. Let me see what I have. And so long as I can get a used copy I’m in. I am too technically challenged to deal with an eReader right now, but I really do love Edith Layton’s books.

I think I’ve read every Layton except for some of the American ones, kind of anomalies in her work.

I love The Abandoned Bride and The Disdainful Marquis, but so many of hers are awesome I demur to the crowd.

librarypat
librarypat

I will have to dig through my box of unread Regencies to see if I have any of hers. It will be interesting to see what you come up with.

mizwaller

I loved her books and I may have read all of them. The “C” series was great but “To Wed a Stranger” is my all time favorite.