Recovering

Thanks so, so much to everyone for your good wishes after my emergency surgery last week! It was scary, but I’m now on the road to recovery and looking forward to stories our of RWA Nationals this week. Knowing I have some great friends has made things so much easier. Stay tuned next week when I can (hopefully!) stay on the computer longer than 5 minutes and will have a proper post…

About Amanda McCabe/Laurel McKee

Writer (as Amanda McCabe, Laurel McKee, Amanda Carmack), history geek, yoga enthusiast, pet owner!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Anonymous
Anonymous

All best wishes for a speedy recovery. So sad that you’re missing the RWA Nationals.

From an appreciative reader of your books and long-time lurker!

Judy

How disappointing to not be able to make it to RWA! May your recovery be quick and complete!

I’m so sorry you’re missing Nationals! I hope you make a full recovery in no time and feel all better soon!

Susan/DC
Susan/DC

Surgery is Not Fun, but for 21st C medicine can be wonderful (antibiotics and painkillers are high on the list of things I’m grateful for at Thanksgiving). Wishing you a very speedy recovery — I’m sure your fellow Riskies will provide so much information about Nationals that you’ll feel as if you were there.

Jane George

Here’s to a speedy recovery! (Should you want it. If you need a break to return to strength, go you!) Writing & yoga and everything will be right where you left it, waiting for you.

librarypat
librarypat

Glad to hear you are doing well. Take care and get lots of rest.

librarypat
librarypat

Glad to hear you are doing well. Take it easy and recuperate. Hope you are back on your feet soon.