Dear Readers I am Resolved!

My book, Not Proper Enough, is due Jan 1, 2012. I am, therefore, not fit company for much of anyone. Two and a half hours of sleep one night (night before last for those of you panicking that I drove to work in such a sleep deprived condition) actually makes you mostly brain-dead the next day.

I will see you in 2012 with a list of my New Year’s Resolutions which will be something like this:

Actually, could you-all fill in the blanks for me?

Thank you.

Carolyn

About carolyn

Carolyn Jewel was born on a moonless night. That darkness was seared into her soul and she became an award winning and USA Today bestselling author of historical and paranormal romance. She has a very dusty car and a Master’s degree in English that proves useful at the oddest times. An avid fan of fine chocolate, finer heroines, Bollywood films, and heroism in all forms, she has two cats and a dog. Also a son. One of the cats is his.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Barbara Monajem

This is what my list looks like every year. :~) Much more comfortable that way.

Susan/DC
Susan/DC

1. Take more walks
2. Eat more chocolate
3. Read more books

I’ve decided that I’ve reached the stage in my life where I should create a set of resolutions that I actually have a chance of keeping and might even enjoy. Life’s too short (and I’m never going to lose that 20 pounds anyway).

Beth Elliott

These are the best kind of resolutions – there’s some chance of keeping them. I might add one more – grow a few flowers and herbs.[indoors or out].

Carolyn

Oh, like all those, actually. And esp the flowers and herbs

Jane George

Carolyn, you showed up in one of my dreams last night with two cute guys. All three of you were writing stuff on a chalkboard and animatedly discussing it. I remember thinking, “I wish I could follow what they’re talking about!”

librarypat
librarypat

My resolutions never last to the end of January, if that long. I like Susan/DC’s. Those we might actually be able to keep.

1. Get a massage
2. Sleep in once in a while
3. Take the occasional break to do nothing.

Oops, I think these are mine! 🙂

Carolyn

JaneGeorge: If those two cute guys were Arjun Rampal and Alexander Skarsgard, thank you.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. Easy resolutions. Yes.