Dear Readers I am Resolved!

My book, Not Proper Enough, is due Jan 1, 2012. I am, therefore, not fit company for much of anyone. Two and a half hours of sleep one night (night before last for those of you panicking that I drove to work in such a sleep deprived condition) actually makes you mostly brain-dead the next day.

I will see you in 2012 with a list of my New Year’s Resolutions which will be something like this:

Actually, could you-all fill in the blanks for me?

Thank you.

Carolyn

About carolyn

Carolyn Jewel was born on a moonless night. That darkness was seared into her soul and she became an award winning and USA Today bestselling author of historical and paranormal romance. She has a very dusty car and a Master’s degree in English that proves useful at the oddest times. An avid fan of fine chocolate, finer heroines, Bollywood films, and heroism in all forms, she has two cats and a dog. Also a son. One of the cats is his.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Dear Readers I am Resolved!

1. This is what my list looks like every year. :~) Much more comfortable that way.

2. Susan/DC says:

1. Take more walks
    2. Eat more chocolate
    3. Read more books

I’ve decided that I’ve reached the stage in my life where I should create a set of resolutions that I actually have a chance of keeping and might even enjoy. Life’s too short (and I’m never going to lose that 20 pounds anyway).

3. Beth Elliott says:

These are the best kind of resolutions – there’s some chance of keeping them. I might add one more – grow a few flowers and herbs.[indoors or out].

4. Carolyn says:

Oh, like all those, actually. And esp the flowers and herbs

5. Jane George says:

Carolyn, you showed up in one of my dreams last night with two cute guys. All three of you were writing stuff on a chalkboard and animatedly discussing it. I remember thinking, “I wish I could follow what they’re talking about!”

6. librarypat says:

My resolutions never last to the end of January, if that long. I like Susan/DC’s. Those we might actually be able to keep.

7. Elena Greene says:

1. Get a massage
    2. Sleep in once in a while
    3. Take the occasional break to do nothing.

Oops, I think these are mine! 🙂

8. Carolyn says:

JaneGeorge: If those two cute guys were Arjun Rampal and Alexander Skarsgard, thank you.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. Easy resolutions. Yes.

Comments are closed.