Is it Tuesday already??? Wow. I have been working on two projects lately, plus planning a new one, plus trying to have some summer fun, so the week has really crept up on me. So…what else have I been thinking about lately?
1) Winners! The winner from my post last week launching One Naughty Night is…Lisa Wolff! Email me at amccabe7551 AT yahoo.com with your mailing info and I will get a signed copy mailed out to you ASAP
2) Blogs and reviews. Both good (yay!) and not-so-good (sad!). It seems like the first week or so when a book is out brings several of them to my inbox every day. Yesterday I was at the Grand Central Forever blog talking about how being a theater geek led me to the St. Claire family…
3) Watching “Call Me Maybe” takeoffs on YouTube
4) Which led me to “irrational celebrity hate lists” (not sure how). We all have at least one, right? Mine happens to be Kristin Stewart. Ugh. She just seems to stomp around looking profoundly angry that designers have thrown free clothes at her…
5) Maybe that means we also have irrational hate lists for character types? The dotty old dowager? The ditzy best friend? Hmm.
6) Reading, of course. I just finished Amor Towles’s amazing Rules of Civility, and now I can’t decide what to read next. Any suggestions??
Who is on your irrational celebrity hate list??