Risky Regencies

Pure Joy!

Edmund_Blair_Leighton_-_The_Lord_of_the_ManorVery short blog today, my wonderful friends, because I am in the midst of an experience of pure joy!

My son and his wife are the proud parents of a healthy baby boy, born just two days ago, but, let me tell you, the grandparents are even prouder! I’m in raptures!!! I held him for two hours the first day!

I don’t believe in posting photos of children in public places so this print will have to do. It is called “Lord of the Manor” by Edmund Blair Leighton (1853-1922), because this first grandchild is one very special little guy, the lord of my world, at the moment.

If you meet me in person – at the Romance Writers of America annual conference in Atlanta, for instance – I will be MORE than happy to show baby pictures!

P.S. I’m over the moon!!!

Admin

Congratulations, Diane! I won’t be at RWA but I’m hoping to make it out to the NJRW conference again. Would love to check out cute baby pics!

Susan/DC
Susan/DC

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. Life can be tough, which is why the world needs Romance and doting grandparents. Enjoy to your heart’s content!

Amanda McCabe/Laurel McKee

He beat Baby Cambridge!!! Many congrats, I am sure he is absolutely beautiful 🙂

What wonderful news! Can’t wait to see the baby pics.

Laurel Hawkes

Congratulations on the new miracle in your family, Diane! Awesome!

LouisaCornell

I’m looking forward to seeing those baby pics in Atlanta. CONGRATULATIONS, GRANDMA !! My mother has often said if she knew how much fun grandchildren were going to be she’d have had them first. She dotes on hers and they dote on her. I know it will be the same with you and this little lordling!

Donna D
Donna D

Oh, I have so many books on my Amazon wish list — I’d love to have a few of the print editions. But I have to tell you, the Amazon account is under my hubby’s name – Rev. Dale L. Durnell and his email. He’s very good to let me buy what I want, but I try to be frugal and NOT buy all I want to buy! 🙂

There’s a reason grandchildren are called GRAND! Congratulations, Diane.