Ammanda cannot be here with you today so I, Risky Carolyn, am filling in for her.
Can you guess who I’m thinking of? Here are some clues.
1. A man who was born in Dublin, Ireland.
2. He’s a Gemini. His characteristics are: Communication, Indecision, Inquisitive, Intelligent, Changeable
3. He died in 1822.
4. College: Cambridge.
5. If you take the first 3 letters of his Christian name, change that 3rd letter to the first letter of a word that is the opposite of “cat” and leave his last name alone, you would have the name of a blond Rock Star from the 80’s who is still touring today.
6. He was once a Whig
7. From 1797 to 1800 he was a member of the Privy Council of Ireland
8. He was involved in an infamous duel and shot his opponent in the thigh. His opponent had never fired a gun before.
9. In 1821, he became the 2nd Marquess of Londonderry
10. in 1822, his half brother became the 3rd Marquess of Londonderry.
11. Byron had these unkind words for him:
Posterity will ne’er survey
A nobler grave than this:
Here lie the bones of [XXXXXXXX]:
Stop, traveller, and piss.
12. Per Wikipedia: In a profile of XXXXXXX published within months of his death, he was reported to have had, prior to his marriage, a son by a maidservant who lived near the Mount Stewart estate, and whom it was rumored he supported.
Leave your guess in the comments.