OK. first off, the day job as day and night job continues. The next 2-3 weeks will be even more so as we transition onto the new infrastructure. I’m so sleep deprived it’s not even funny.
Second off, the NEW hard drive in my computer failed (after the 1st one died) and I had to buy a new computer. Which means the last two days of “writing time” have been spent at the Apple store or doing file restores and setting up the new computer. The new computer is awesome by the way.
Third, I just got revisions. I think my head will explode.
This means that today I have nothing Regency for you. Forgive me. All I have is this news:
It seems there is a LOT of love out there for My Other One True Love (who might actually be my One True Love) Arjun Rampal. I am not the first Romance Author to use him as the mental model for a hero, and I do not think I will be the last.
We will do awesome things like:
- Have a secret handshake
- Share info about AR
- Watch his movies
- Post information about which books have been inspired (writing AND reading) by Arjun Rampal
- Devise clever flavors of ice cream, possibly with toppings, and given them Rampal inspired names. Like, A bowl of ice-cream with 4 flavors plus nuts (or sprinkles for the nut averse) will be The Rock On Rampal.
- Have name tags or something
- Have a twitter hash tag. I suggest #RampalRomance
- Other awesome stuff we think of
Where? Well, right now, my blog will be the Fan Club Headquarters. To join, you should leave a comment there.
I’ll probably build out a page on my website, or perhaps set up a separate section on the blog. When I’m not on deadline, which I am right now, plus I just got revisions. In the meantime, sign up! Leave suggestions etc! Share your love and admiration and, if you’re an author, which titles are inspired by him.
In case you need inspiration, because God knows I do right now:
You could leave a comment about anything, but if you talk about Arjun Rampal that would be awesome.