Next Wednesday I will have a very special guest here. Who you ask?
I’ll be grilling her mercilessly so be ready with questions. It’s going to be a fun day.
Updated To Add: Oh my gosh, I have seen Candice’s answers to my questions and you guys!!! It’s so awesome. Be here next Wednesday September 28, because it’s an awesome interview.
One of These Things Doesn’t Belong
In other news, I finished the copy edits for my Regency historical Not Wicked Enough and am now back at work on the book to follow, Not Proper Enough.
Here’s a few teases about Not Wicked Enough. See if you can guess which one is false: (hint, YES, one of them IS A LIE!)
1. There is treasure in the book, shamelessly based on the recent finding of The Staffordshire Hoard. Lots of glittery gold!
2. There is a flaming pencil.
3. My heroine was a brunette until my publisher sent the cover. Now she’s blond.
4. The heroine offers to give the hero a recipe for coffee made from acorns.
5. There are TWO ladders at windows.
6. Hot sex in a turret.
7. There are puppies. Lots and lots of puppies.
8. The hero is a terrible dresser.
9. The heroine is a Regency Fashionista
10. At one point the exasperated heroine asks the hero if he expects every day to be savaged by wolves. (The hero does not think this is very funny)